Thread: Hinton Roundhouse

Question Hinton Roundhouse

Anyone had the Hinton route up and running. I have a problem getting the train into its bay. The problem is the Roundhouse is butted up to an embankment and can’t find away to extend the trackmarker with invisible track. Any ideas.
    The other problem is a missing points leave, so it tells me but cant find it. Again any ideas
    I thought these routes were beta tested to iron out any anomaly’s but find bugs in are in other routes too.

Just tested it in TRS2019......turntable works fine. Tested all bays....could drive into and out with no problems.

Where is the missing switch lever?

United States of America, In Front Of My PC

Are you driving using AI ?

That could be the whole problem.
    I want all my performance sliders set to "Full"

Nope....manual. But I'll do the same test with AI and let you know.

Just did a quick test....no AI doesn't work for that....it is purely a manual turntable.

You didn't mention a problem with the turntable? I think what is being suggested is the AI can't back to the end, if you are trying to get them to park in the roundhouse. Also you still haven't said which lever is missing, or more specifically where. I have often used this route, but not the roundhouse, and could depend on engine size as well.

Don't expect Tane sessions to work flawlessly in TRS19 even though they are "compatible." I've had several sessions (Payware and Freeware) not work properly (mostly signaling issues) and I've had fix something to get the session to work properly.

You say the issue with the Hinton Roundhouse... don't know about that. But I can say that there is a session (New River Mining, I think) that called for a turnaround on the "T-turntable" but the 2-6-6-6 loco and tender were way too long to fit. However, you can set on the turntable with the loco end "hanging off" the front and the turntable will turn fine. When turning the loco it will turn/pass thru the mountainside but at least it works. Just pretend that you didn't just see two objects occupying the same same. Not sure about the other issue..

What session are you running and verify where you are and what is happening.
    Last edited by 1611mac; September 23rd, 2019 at 06:28 AM.
    TRS19-100240, Plus-103369, Plus Beta-103443
    ASUS B450M-A/CSM, GTX 1060-6 Windforce, 224GB system SSD,
    1TB EVO SSD