Partner(s) Wanted

Requesting a working partner to whom I can send my route as I go along. You would review the route for errors and let me know what I did wrong. Also, I would need your help[ to fix these errors (because otherwise I wouldn't have made them!)
I am pretty patient and kinda smart, but there are still some thing that I can't figure out.
I am in the USA but it doesn't matter where you are as long as we can establish a really nice working relationship.
At the end, we would share credit for creation of the route when it gets posted to the DLC.
Also, this isn't limited to just one working partner.
Please let me know!

TS19 is a very picky version, that does extreme error checking, checking for asset errors, errors that need fixing, or the asset will not show up, nor run.

I don't have TS19, so I can't help.

Read the manual, and get in touch with someone that can help you, one on one, with tracklaying, and other things.

Thank you for your input.
I posted this in the TRS19 forum inasmuch as if I can locate someone who wishes to be a working partner that individual must have TRS19.
Other than that, I am fully aware of the points you mention.
That doesn't mean that TRS19 is at fault when something is askew.... it means I cannot figure out what I may have done incorrect.
I read the manual, I've checked the settings, etc.
You state "...and get in touch with someone that can help you, one on one.." That's what I'm doing! That is the point of my post.

Hi there I love beta testing and would be happy to help but I'm currently only on T:ANE is TRS19 required?

Hi Ron
I would love to help... I don't know how much help I will be as I know little about American railroads (I'm British) but I am enthusiastic. I am retired and currently living in Thailand.
If reviewing for errors is all you are looking for then I'll willingly help. PM me and we can work out some details
Keith

I have been making routes and converting my routes to TRS19 since it came out. I would gladly take a look at what you are doing. I am a beta tester for several companies which I cannot talk about due to NDAs. Also I am vacation and leaving for Florida Tuesday morning and won't be back until Saturday night. If you can place your route(s) on one of those storage services I can grabit from there and install it.

Hello.. would be happy to run the route as you build...If you are looking for someone who can spot "prototypical" errors I'm not your guy as I've only been learning Railroads for about a year. But if you need someone to perhaps make suggestions just from a general point of view I'm happy to do so.

I think it would help if you explained what kind of "errors" you need found (ie: signal placement errors, 70's era buildings in an 50's route, etc), or perhaps other aspects?

Love to get involved as I want to do the same thing.

I am a senior citizen in the UK.

My layout is Southampton Water ( "The Solent" and the Isle of Wight. ) Not sure how we share the layouts but would love to see yours or have a description.

My next big step is to begin to do some height modelling which I have been putting off for years.

Look forward to hearing from you

Graham
Shefford
Bedfordshire

Fyi, the "Multiplayer Surveyor" feature we're working on will allow many people to collaborate on a route, either simultaneously or whenever it suits them during their own local timezone.

We expect to have a beta version available 'soon'.

I have TRS19 as I said back on the September 23rd. Still willing to help, I am 64 not a kid looking for a free route.

First, thank you for your response!
Second, I apologize for the delay in the reply. I was pulled away for unforeseen work circumstances ( I am in law enforcement ) which has kept me away from all real world communications until now.
Third, I would love to send you my route and a list of the things that, to me, are "broken", and see if you can identify and assist in correction.
Please let me know if this still something in which you may have interest.
Thanks!

WHen ever your ready to send it to me. Yo can give me a link to it from the Private Message under the Notifications menu top right of the forum.

Back