Longest routes and capacity

Many years ago I had a route in early Tane that ran from Los Angelos docks to Chicago.
It comprised of a number of already available routes, joined together with Portals (47 of them). It took around 5 minutes to load the route.
I had a number of trains running the full route in AI. As well there were trains running in the selfcontained routes, also in AI.
Unfortunately I lost it when a hard drive died and didn't have a backup. But it is feasable to have such a large route, maybe not in 2019 though.
Cheers,
Mike

John I guess this is the JR version of Coal Country. But just maybe you found a way to merge N3V's version. I can hope anyway.

They said you can now edit payware in TS19 - just clone it.

Cloned payware is unmergeable in TS19. Oh my mistake I didn't see what wasn't in the small print.

Bob Pearson

Yes. This is Scratchy's route from JR directly. I have avoided the N3V version because of the locked routes. I know that it's up to the content creator, but that locking seems to be the default settings. The locked routes mean we can't fiddle with them like we did in the past and that goes against what Trainz was all about in the first place. Being able to tweak a route to our liking used to be one of the best thing about the programs, but that's been more or less taken away from us.

Back