German Steam Locos and Wagons from 1920s/50s era.

shebashetan7

Hello all,

Recently I have been brushing up on my German Deutsche Reichsbahn-Gesellschaft (DRG) and Deutsche Bundesbahn (DB) steam locos, freight wagons and passenger coach collection. I was wondering if anyone could review what sites today have German steam engines and rolling stock from the 1920s-50s era. Is it also possible to get information on how to create accurate or at least plausible DRG/DB carriage formations? I'd also like to know what period locos and cars for 1920s/50s Germany are on the DLS.

Thank you.

On DLS, do a "WS db. xxx I have several locos and cars from this site. Normally of pretty good quality. Also a BK DB or BR DB or DR may show quality models. Try all these combinations.

I already got much of that stuff over the past few months, and the archiv.trainzdepot.net site no longer permits access to any of its downloads. Steam Locomotive Works is gone too.

bodo-konrad.de has a few nice steam engines I never got yet, but like many sites, I would need to register an account to access the downloads. I know TrainzItalia also had some as well, but those are also history.

Back