TranzDEM Help

dej

DL Engineer
Hello all, I recently got back into trainz and want to get to work on my route. I have tranzdem but never knew how to use it, I've followed a tutorial and I've gotten all the way to the import to trainz step then i hit a brick wall. I believe this is because i have an outdated version of tranzdem but i cant figure out how to apply the tranzdem update. I believe i'm running version 2.3, I've downloaded the update files from the website and tried to install it but I receive this error when i try to install

75CE6cc.png

Last edited:
OK so I've got everything figured out with transdem and it's working for me. I've got the route exported and loaded into trainz but the UTM tiles are not on the route. They are in the game as placable assets but they aren't where they should be on the map. What am I missing?

So you dragged the scenery folders and dropped them in content manager? Well they should be under the map, so I presume if you hit "wire mode" they don't so up under the surface?

So you dragged the scenery folders and dropped them in content manager? Well they should be under the map, so I presume if you hit "wire mode" they don't so up under the surface?

Correct, everything is in the game, all the UTM tiles are in content manager but they do not show up on the route when I open it. I have my DEM data and Vector data all showing up correctly but the tiles are MIA from the route.

Try contacting geophil, he helped me out with my own problems. I'm very new at this one myself.

Back