Coal Country grid textures and faulty dependencies

Hello,

I recently just purchased coal country off of jointedrail and I have grid textures on some areas of the map along with a faulty asset called rockslide detector fencing. I have installed all the required assets but I still have some grid textures. I also do not know how to fix the rockslide detector fencing, I've tried every method so far and nothing has worked. I'm somewhat new and I don't do a lot of asset tinkering so if anyone could help I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Go into Content Manager and check that nothing is open for editing.

If it is open for edit, highlight the assets, right-click, and choose revert to original.

I did have open for edit assets but I already submitted assets and the faulty dependency already stated it was modified. I tried to open it then revert it to original but no dice.

Right-click on the route in content manager.
Choose View dependencies.

- a new window will open up -

Sort by status. If you need to add in status column, right-click on the columns and select that from the list. I recommend adding them all. You can drag the columns into an order that suits you, and you most likely will need to resize them to fit.

Once Status is added, left click on it. This will sort the data so that everything is by status. Do that until you have unknown assets up at the top of your screen.

Highlight those unknown assets and paste them here.

I have fixed the issue, there was a rockslide detector fencing asset on the download station which worked when installing. I apologize if I wasted your time.

Back