Multiple Industires New - kuid<25:1090> in trainz 12

train310

Hi gang!
I can't seem to get the industries to load trans. Even if there's items in queue to load onto cars, they maybe load once and then the trains just sit in place.
If I try to cancel the command the trans can't be taken over. They just sit on the track.
Could I not be setting up the industry properly?
kuid<25:1090>

From experience I can tell you that M-I-N will drive you nuts trying to make it work. Use LARS or ProtoLARS tracks instead because they are easy to set up and they will work every time without fail.

I have had your "problem" many times. Further research took me to this: When you configure the M.I.N., you are presented with several tabs: Queues, Tracks, Process and Product. Take a look at yours. Open Queues and see all the commodities with quantities and a number of the queue. This is important. Now open Tracks and see all the commodities you had in Queues. Here you specify if they are to load or unload or both.. and the number of the queue. It it says "None", your train will do exactly what you describe: Will sit there unable to move without driver. Solution is very easy, just click on the "none" and a menu states the number of the Queue. Select it and check there are no more "None" in any commodity. More likely this should fix your problem. Another thing to check is in the tab "products" On the car that should carry the commodity, leave it to "none", so that any car will load or unload. If you specify a car, only that one will execute the loading or unloading. I found that once you master these quirks, M.I.N.s are quite reliable. I use them everywhere in my World.

Back