S**T happens...usually when unexpected.

valbridge

Rail Tragic
PC issue...it crashed and looks likely hard drive and SSD will need to be 'wiped' and win10 installed, replacing win7 that was originally installed. Whole thing just died on me.
I will need to re-install both TANE SP4 and TRS19 UK versions. Do I have to purchase again or can I simply just download to new location?

If I am able to install without re-purchase is there anything special I should know about before attempting a download of both.
Cheers,
Val.

A quick (and non-official) answer from someone who has had this experience before. You just simply access the Trainz Store and download the software again. There is nothing I remember about doing anything special beforehand.

But, look on the bright side. This is an opportunity to upgrade your system, no need to think up excuses or procrastinate.

My opinions only.

Unless you had a physical hard drive failure a wipe is not required. All your data should still be there.
You can probably reinstall windows and have all your data remain intact. You'll still need to reinstall all apps tho.
Also reinstall is easy. Long as you input your proper username and password into the gate settings, you're good to go after a reinstall.

Back