Large Down Load List

Jayco-man

I though they were going to get rid of the long down load list and let us do it ourselfs, so I went in and picked about three things, wated awhile and went in game to down load and the long list is still there, but the three thing I picked are not there. What's up. Thanks.

Are you talking about DLS or DLC?

The only "long list" I am aware of is the list of DLC packages that represent items that you have previously purchased or are otherwise entitled to that can appear when during the opening Trainz screens (not the Launcher). This can usually be disabled from the Main Menu -> Settings -> General Settings by unticking the "Automatically Download DLC Updates" box.

Would be the DLC, will that just be for the one that's there now, are would that block ever thing they send? There was something here on the form when they first did this and a lot of people were complaining about have to down loading it and that's when they said they going to change it, so I just keep dropping it down and going on until now. Thanks for the help.

Yes, I was also getting constant reminders about download some DLC content, but not recently.

Yes, all content is in my in game download window. Someone said they went to the Content Manager and selected a couple of items and in game downloadable content list then disappeared. I tried that and it didn't work for me. I'm just ignoring it until the new system arrives "in about a month" (per Tony a week or two ago.)

Back