Drivers in TS19

stouthm

Get over it
As of now if I have more than one consist on a route I have to click on a driver which gives me a drop down list of the other drivers and then I have to choose 'focus' on the driver that I want. In previus versions there was a list of drivers on the left side of the screen in which to choose from. Is that now not available and if it is how do I get to it? Thanks.

Unfortunately the list isn't available. There is only the big list with the images. Once you find your driver of choice, you focus on that driver and close the list.

This may not apply to your situation, but I uncheck the box in Driver Setup that automatically assigns drivers to empty engines. Then of course I have previously deleted these drivers. This helps if there are a lot of engines just sitting around in a yard, for example.

This may not apply to your situation, but I uncheck the box in Driver Setup that automatically assigns drivers to empty engines. Then of course I have previously deleted these drivers. This helps if there are a lot of engines just sitting around in a yard, for example.

I do that as well since it keeps the list somewhat sane. I hate having to scroll the list though when adding a new driver. It's too bad there isn't a way to sort drivers by recently added and a way to separate portal-drivers from the other AI drivers.

Back