Thread: Cartes intégrées en défaut

Default Cartes intégrées en défaut

Hello
    Could someone tell me how it is that the Sabino Lake cards, Niddertalbak Comish Mainline and others provided with TRS19 do not work It also lacks dependencies in some. It only appears the map and textures. Objects are absent while they are well installed in the program. I have the same broble when I download a map.
    thank you if vour can inform me

Blog Entries

I just tested all 3 - I picked a session at random in each - and they seem to be complete although I did not check every km of each route.

Perhaps try a database repair?
    A member of the "Party Machine". Now if only I could remember where they are holding the party!

Thank you for answering me
    These maps worked well until the trs19 update.
    I rebuilt the database and it didn't work out.
    I think it's a TRS software problem knowing that after the update, I was no longer recognized dear Auran and that it had to unlock my access.

Blog Entries

Your solution might actually be in another thread - https://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...-Deluxe-routes.

It is possible that what you are missing may be in sessions or other DLC packages that you have not downloaded.
    A member of the "Party Machine". Now if only I could remember where they are holding the party!

It's quite possible but it doesn't matter, I'll wait for the next update.
    Thank you for your help