Does trainz now accept 32bit BMP's?

robertbrucker31

Bệnh học Viêm đại tràng

Viêm đại tràng là căn bệnh có thể gặp ở mọi lứa tuổi và ở các đối tượng khác nhau. Bài viết dưới đây sẽ cho bạn hiểu hơn về căn bệnh tiêu hóa này, từ đó có kiến thức phòng và điều trị bệnh mang lại hiệu quả cao.
----------

Viêm đại tràng hiện nay đã trở thành bệnh đường ruột phổ biến. Bệnh có thể gặp ở mọi lứa tuổi và các đối tượng khác nhau. Bài viết dưới đây sẽ cho bạn hiểu hơn về căn bệnh tiêu hóa này.

✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈
6jpJ0VE.gif
Chú ý quan trọng bạn và người thân cần nắm rõ
6jpJ0VE.gif

Viêm đại tràng và một số lưu ý khi nội soi đại tràng

Viêm đại tràng là gì?
Đại tràng (hay còn gọi là ruột già ) là một ống cơ rỗng xử lý chất thải sau quá trình tiêu hóa của ruột non, là nơi hình thành khuôn phân và chứa phân để thải ra ngoài qua đường hậu môn.
8zIpOO9.png

Đại tràng là một bộ phận quan trọng của hệ tiêu hóa

Đại tràng có viêm là tình trạng có sự xuất hiện những tổn thương, viêm loét trên niêm mạc đại tràng. Các ổ viêm này có thể xuất hiện ở nhiều mức độ và ở bất cứ đâu trên khung đại tràng.

➜➜➜➜➜➜➜
hPNAa64.gif
hPNAa64.gif
Công thức đơn giản giải quyết viêm đại tràng từ lô hội, tham khảo
http://www.auroratables.co.nz/ActivityFeed/MyProfile/tabid/453/UserId/65140/Default.aspx
◀◀◀◀◀◀

Nguyên nhân gây bệnh
Có nhiều nguyên nhân có thể gây ra viêm đại tràng, điển hình như nhiễm khuẩn từ đồ ăn, thức uống không đảm bảo vệ sinh, từ nguồn nước nhiễm bẩn. Các loại khuẩn này khi vào đến đại tràng sẽ tăng sinh nhanh chóng và tiết ra các chất độc gây viêm trên niêm mạc đại tràng.
Các nguyên nhân khác cũng có thể gây nên tình trạng viêm ở đại tràng như nhiễm hóa chất độc hại, lạm dụng kháng sinh, các bệnh viêm ruột, hóa xạ trị, thiếu máu cục bộ tại đại tràng.
hurUSo5.png

Nhiễm khuẩn là một trong những nguyên nhân gây viêm đại tràng

Các triệu chứng phổ biến
Tùy mức độ viêm ở đại tràng mà có thể gây ra những triệu chứng khác nhau, một số triệu chứng phổ biến:
- Đau bụng: âm ỉ hoặc quặn thắt dọc vùng bụng khung đại tràng
- Đi ngoài nhiều lần, nhất là vào buổi sáng. Khi ăn uống kích thích, ăn uống lạ miệng có thể gây đau bụng đi ngoài ngay, có khi đi ngoài tới 5-6 lần một buổi.
- Phân lỏng nát, nhiều nhày bọt, phân sống,..Đôi khi người bệnh có thể lẫn máu trong phân.
- Đầy bụng, chướng hơi, ăn uống không ngon, mệt mỏi,…

➯➯➯➯➯
phWhS0T.gif
Viêm đại tràng mạn và những điều bạn cần chú ý
⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦

Ngoài ra, một số bệnh nhân có thể gặp trường hợp viêm thể táo bón với các biểu hiện: chỉ đi đại tiện 1-2 lần trong 1 tuân, phân khô cứng gây cảm giác đau rát hậu môn.

Last edited:
This question was posted a few months ago

Hello all
Does trainz now accept 32bit BMP's?
If so, can anyone reccomend a good 32bit BMP reader/converter?
thank you in advance.
Mike d

My reply back then has not changed.

There is no new information on the Trainz Wiki to say that it does now support 32 bit BMP files so I would say probably not - but it is always possible that they have not yet updated the Wiki.

The only mention of 32 bit formats is the HDR format but with the comment that this is very expensive in terms of memory usage. See http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/Texture_file

Why would you be using BMP format images when they have no redeeming features?

Being curious, I just made a test object in Max 2009 using a m.tbumptex material based on;

- a 512x512 pixel 24-bit .bmp as the diffuse map.
- a 512x512 pixel 32-bit .bmp as the normal map.

Within Max, there was nothing unusual about how it treated the diffuse map.

For the normal map however, Max's material editor would not allow me to nominate "Image alpha" as the Alpha source. I assume it couldn't auto-detect the alpha channel in the 32-bit bmp (unlike what happens with 32-bit .tga images) for some reason. I nominated "RGB intensity" as the alpha source - without really knowing what that means - because the only other alternative was to select "None".

That being done, I exported the model as an .im mesh and had to manually add the "Alpha=" line to the .texture.txt file of the normal map. So it read;

Primary=rockface normal.bmp
Alpha=rockface normal.bmp
Tile=st
NormalMapHint=normalmap

The object imported into TRS2019 without trouble. It displayed in Asset Preview and in the game itself without any technical faults. However, compared to a TGA version of the same object, the specular reflection from the BMP texture was inferior, almost non-existent. I assume this was due to the normal map's alpha channel not being recognised. I also noticed in Content Manager that the BMP asset was listed as 2.3 MB while the TGA asset was only 2.1 MB.

My conclusion is similar to pware's. While 32-bit BMP's don't cause hard faults in TRS2019, they are inferior to 32-bit TGA's in terms of performance, so why use them?

Last edited:
Just easier to use TGA, pretty sure Trainz only supports bmp because that's what some legacy assets used, the recommended format in common with many games was TGA, you can also use png in TRS19.
Most old assets I've seen that use bmp with alphas have the alpha as a separate bmp file not embedded.

For the normal map however, Max's material editor would not allow me to nominate "Image alpha" as the Alpha source. I assume it couldn't auto-detect the alpha channel in the 32-bit bmp (unlike what happens with 32-bit .tga images) for some reason. I nominated "RGB intensity" as the alpha source - without really knowing what that means - because the only other alternative was to select "None".

The 32-bit image is a bump map, not a normal map, where the intensity (basically, the grey level if it was converted to a monochrome image) is used to indicate the height. Presumably it is converted from a bump map to a normal map during import.

The 32-bit image is a bump map, not a normal map, where the intensity (basically, the grey level if it was converted to a monochrome image) is used to indicate the height. Presumably it is converted from a bump map to a normal map during import.

This depends entirely on if the asset if a PBR asset, or a non PBR asset.

If non PBR, then the alpha channel of the normals map (in a 32bit image) will be the specular map not the height map.

If a PBR asset, then the alpha channel of the normals map is the height map.

In either case, the normals map (the R/G/B channels of the image) still functions the same. There's no conversion from 'bump map' to 'normals map' by Trainz, as you are already providing a normals map.

Regards

Back