TANE (SP2/SP3), TS12, TS10: Anyway to raise pantographs/poles in surveyor?

Red_Rattler

Since 09 May 2003
Anyway to raise pantographs/trolley poles, etc in Surveyor in TANE & some earlier versions?

It would help to adjust the wires to near the correct height, instead of having to test and retest and retest a session.

Re replies:

Height gauges aren't what I'm looking for. I'm wondering if their is some way to raise the actual pantographs/trolley poles for the trains.

I don't think there is, only trial and error with different catenary systems until you find one that matches the pan height. Been there, done that - very tedious!

Of course what would be nice is a system where the pan height adjusts dynamically to the wire height...

Anyway to raise pantographs/trolley poles, etc in Surveyor in TANE & some earlier versions?

It would help to adjust the wires to near the correct height, instead of having to test and retest and retest a session.

Hey mate, Trying to raise pantographs in Surveyor can't be done - In quick drive you can raise it.

I've found elstoko's range of NSWGR Catenary to be very close to the mark. Check it out.

Cheers mate, Roy

Hey mate, Trying to raise pantographs in Surveyor can't be done - In quick drive you can raise it.

I've found elstoko's range of NSWGR Catenary to be very close to the mark. Check it out.

Cheers mate, Roy

It works well for light rail routes too that use the new pan-type pantograph and not a trolley (tram) pole.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2019-01-26 003325.jpg
    2019-01-26 003325.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 41
Back