Trainz Plus Not Showing

Mario1234500

Trainz Veteran
I bought Trainz Plus today and the FCT worked, but when I load up TRS19 and go into settings, then the Install tab, it doesn't show up "Change Trainz Stream", and on T:ANE it does, however, my TRS19 build is a steam build and is build number 100332, idk if this is because trainz plus isn't compatible with steam builds on TRS19 yet, but idk.

I bought Trainz Plus today and the FCT worked, but when I load up TRS19 and go into settings, then the Install tab, it doesn't show up "Change Trainz Stream", and on T:ANE it does, however, my TRS19 build is a steam build and is build number 100332, idk if this is because trainz plus isn't compatible with steam builds on TRS19 yet, but idk.

Being a steam install, is most likely the problem. I don't think the betas are ready yet for the steam version.

Thanks for the reply, but I just installed the non-steam version which had the change trainz stream button on it with the trainz plus patch available, and it worked!, and I transferred all my data from the steam version to the non-steam version very quickly without there being any faulty content by reading the instructions for moving your local data content to another destination on the help forums.

Back