rr mods f89 tofc in tane

hi, i just downloaded the f89 tofc packs from rr mods into tane. when i try to use the instaload comand only one trailer loads on each car. no car will load twin 40 ft trailers. the cars have no no errors and I have both the 40ft and 45ft trailer dependency packs. is there a way to get the cars to load twin 40ft trailers. I am still new to trainz and any help would be appreciated. thanks.

It maybe that the load installed is too large to fit more than one on the flatcar.

Try adding an additional trailer using Edit consists which is available for most sessions. This brings up the consists interface, like you have in Surveyor. With that open, click on the ? located on the right of the interface and then click that on one of your placed flatcar.

You will see the interface to add in loads and you can then choose a load that will fit.

thank you. that worked. i guess it only loads 2 trailers [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
manually
[/FONT]and not with the instaload command. when I load the trailers [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]manually [/FONT]it will load 2 trailers. thanks for the help.

There is one of the instant load commands that will give you the results you seek. I am away from my main computer so I cannot look it up right now, but the one you seek has a sub selection menu that lets you manually select a queue. You'd select the queue for the front 40 foot trailer, and then assign a second command loading the rear 40 footer and you have 2 trailers loaded via AI commands.

Back