Platform number problem on "AJS Invisible Station 2T Island" (TANE SP3 & TS12)

Red_Rattler

Since 09 May 2003
Platform number problem on "AJS Invisible Station 2T Island" (TANE SP3 & TS12)

I think it applies to all the versions, but this is mainly for TANE.

I'm having a problem swapping the platform numbers on the object AJS Invisible Station 2T Island, and island platform.

No matter what I do platform 1 shows on the right, while platform 2 shows on the left.

And yes I tried rotating the object 180°, same result.

If I try to rename Platform 1 as Platform 2, platform 2 becomes platform 3.

I've tried all options that I could find, and the same results.

By the way this is for TANE SP3 and I think TS12-latest build.

As stated if I change the platform numbers, you can't swap platform 1 or 2 around. If I change platform 1 first to platform 2, then it changes platform 2 to 3 and so on.

The only "workaround" at the moment I can find is to use a trackmark instead and add the command rule(s) needed.

Have never encountered that problem. This image is from SP4, but I used it in SP3 without problem. As you can see, rotating works.

Maybe try deleting and downloading the asset again?

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Any change you could reduce the size of that image please, as it's only partly showing?

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with the image, so maybe you have a bug in your pc? It clearly shows 2 identical platforms, one reversed as suggested. I have also used them in SP3 with no problems.

Any change you could reduce the size of that image please, as it's only partly showing?

Hi ya mate!
As Bruce mentioned,.. delete the station and re-place it.

I placed two beside one another in TANE, then reversed the right one. The numbers go with it. You don't need to re-number the platforms unless you have more than two tracks.
station-reversed.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

Back