Is there a way of forcing a signals state?

exton32

I'm using the set of NSW signals by ranger_51 and I'm having trouble getting the correct signal states to show. They make use of Extended Signal States like EX_PROCEED_LEFT_2 to display specific indications on Theatre boxes, but I can't get all of them to show for the correct lines.

Is there a way I can specify that a given route is to use EX_PROCEED_LEFT_2 and the respective states for Advance Caution and Caution instead of the default PROCEED_LEFT etc? I'm keen to avoid having to write a script to do it as I'm imagining there being around a hundred signals in a route that will need some kind of route indication other than a basic diverge, and having to write a script for every last one will be incredibly time consuming.

I've tried using Bloodnok's feather indications as they appear to work with certain British semaphore signals but this doesn't seem to have an effect (it's maybe not reasonable to expect they'd work but it was worth a try).

If someone can help me with this I'd be eternally grateful.

This thread maybe what I'm looking for regarding signals, as at the moment, I'm just using them as "placemarks".

But exton32 I hope Davido doesn't mind, but he's got a zip file here that shows what signals goes where.

Back