Probem with Update for MILW - Transcontinental Eastbound Freight Train (Snowy Winter)

jordon412

33 Year Old Railfan
There's an update available for TUME's 'MILW - Transcontinental Eastbound Freight Train (Snowy Winter)' session, which is built-in as <KUID2:82412:104612:11>, and the update is <KUID2:82412:104612:12>. However, the update is listed in Content Manager in TRS19 as 'Not Installed, Payware (not active)'. Is there any way I can get this update downloaded and installed so that I don't have to deal with it?

Its also in TANE too. I vaguely rewmember Tony saying it would sort itself out once they got their new DLC delivery system working. According to the last newsletter, it should be SOON (tm). There is also the Shortline route and its 5 sessions in TANE. (waiting for over a year now even though the updates are in TRS2019)

Last edited:
Back in July I raised a question about this with N3V and this was the reply:-

[FONT=&quot]Good Morning DennR[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Any content that is included DLC packs, that is not on the Download Station, will be shown in Content Manager. For content that is not currently installed, the status will be shown as 'not installed, payware (not active)', and will not be able to be downloaded using Content Manager.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In some cases, newer versions of content that you do have installed may appear in the listing with this status as well. This generally occurs when updates to DLC packs are being developed, and is done to allow our team to process and test potential updates for DLC packs. We cannot say when or if particular updates may become available, as this will depend on the plans the creator has for the DLC pack and the results of any testing.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kind Regards[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]N3V Games Support Team[/FONT]

Back