PA & Berwind Missing Texture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I already posted this in the JR section, I wasn’t getting any responses so I thought I would try here:

I am missing a texture in the vicinity of Babcock Mine. If someone can help me identify it, I can find it, or fix it. The route does not show any missing or faulty dependencies. Thanks in advance!

I don't know what's missing here because I have exactly the same view you have except for the lack of missing assets.

I know it's a carpark (I watched one of the videos) but I'm not sure what kuid it is. I'll have to watch AM's video again.

I don't know what's missing here because I have exactly the same view you have except for the lack of missing assets.

I am guessing it is an asphalt or concrete texture for a parking lot. I am hoping someone who has the actual texture showing in game can identify it for me.

I figured out how to fix it. Open the route for edittingin explorer. Open the config.txt file. Search for <kuid2:45324:24850:2>. Change the :2> to :1>. Submit edits. Go back to the CM and search for Parking Lot. There are a few of them but match up the KUID. You will see that version 1 is obsolete. Delete the version 2 asset and the version 1 will be normal and not obsolete and it now shows in the route. A large parking lot with lines. Version 2 has some problem unknown to me.

Last edited:
Here is what it looks like.
P&B Parking Lot.jpg

<span style=font-family: Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif>P&B Parking Lot.png

<span style=font-family: Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif>P&B Parking Lot.jpg

Last edited:
I just downloaded version :2 and looked at it with TANE Content Manager. It's a build 3.6 asset, has no faults or warnings. Everything looks fine in the config and the mesh to me. Shows up in TANE with no problems either.

The only thing that puzzles me is why the base kuid and version :1 are listed as "unknown", meaning they are not installed or available on the DLS. Is that because they are only available at JR or some other 3rd party web site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back