Separate install for Gold/Trainz Plus

That's not the question, i know all that, bought all the DLC... I am not a gold member, so i am still waiting for an update to test the DLC Contzpack...as the trainz team asked me after the conclusion that the Contzpack has issues when a dark environment is chosen. That the dlc for a gold member is "rented"is obvious to me. Thats why i bought mine. My question/worries are NOT about dlc packages, but about update for 100240 when you're NOT a gold member. Otherwise i don't see an opportunity to test the Contzpack or do you mean delete it and reload it from the menu "force a download of bought items?" Not sure if that works since it's a long time ago since i bought it, before the automatic installs.

Last edited:
The last update for non members I believe was to 100464 via trainz plus. Check your stream to see if you have trainz plus and set it to that. If the package is in your trainz store download page then you can redownload.

Last edited:
If N3V asked you to test your own Contzpack you need to contact them and ask them how to do so since you are not a gold or silver member and can only get as high as the 100240 release... I believe they are asking you to do something you can't do unless you join silver or gold to get the plus and beta's.

If N3V asked you to test your own Contzpack you need to contact them and ask them how to do so since you are not a gold or silver member and can only get as high as the 100240 release... I believe they are asking you to do something you can't do unless you join silver or gold to get the plus and beta's.

Thanks for the reply 1611mac, of course i asked them how to test it? No reply... they just said after the next update, which i don't get yet. after that it became very silent..

Last edited:
Back