Screenshot of The Week: August 29 to September 5 2019 (No Theme)

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

It's the 1940's and heavy rains have caused washouts on the Los Angeles and Salt Lake around the Las Vegas area. This has resulted in Union Pacific detouring over several other railroads while repairs take places. Here we catch the eastbound The City of Los Angeles, running as Extra 104 East, on Southern Pacific's Mojave Sub just past C.P. Fram grinding uphill towards Tehachapi. The train will continue on the Southern Pacific, over Tehachapi Pass, then over Donner Pass, and then on to Ogden, Utah, where it'll be handed back over to the Union Pacific and resume its original route to Chicago.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys,

My apologies for missing the refresh date last week due to an unusually hectic few days at work from Thursday through Sunday. As we're quite close to the next refresh, this thread (and the previous one's voting period) will be extended to September 12. Have a great week ahead.

Submissions are now closed. There are 23 entries so please vote for up to 3. Voting ends September 19; please post your votes below.

Back