Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: revisiting the Timber Ridge line .

United States of America, Texas, Dickinson

Dangavel,
    Yikes, that's just crazy. Here is hoping for the best. [Editors Note - it's hard to type with fingers crossed...]

Is the Unitah okay or did that suffer as well?

Will be holding my breath for the next few days.

Heinrich505

Quote Originally Posted by Heinrich505 View Post
    Dangavel,
    Yikes, that's just crazy. Here is hoping for the best. [Editors Note - it's hard to type with fingers crossed...]

Is the Unitah okay or did that suffer as well?

Will be holding my breath for the next few days.

Heinrich505

well it all should be backed up on various drives, i generally go in and make all assets into cdps but there may be a few that had slight mods that i forgot to duplicate. I am pretty sure my trainz folder is on a separate drive to the system so it should not be affected. As for drives there are four on the mac and three others that are external , I've made cdps of the route on each of these almost daily. i don't have a mac hooked up to try these drives at the moment we can just have to see when the verdict comes in as to if the mac pro is functioning, it may just be the motherboard, and drives are unscathed.
    WARNING! The Surgeon General has determined that the use of the simulator Trainz is highly addictive,

i installed a program that allows me to see mac dives on pc and can inform you all that the latest versions of the uintah and timber ridge are on a working drive along with most of the recent kuids I have modded or made . so breathe a sigh of relief if you want, it wont take much work to get it all back.
    WARNING! The Surgeon General has determined that the use of the simulator Trainz is highly addictive,

<whew!>
    Dear Kentucky,
    Thank you for sending us all your intelligent women.
    With Love,
    California.

United States of America, Texas, Dickinson

Yesssss! Great News!

Cool

Good Morning Sir Dan Gavel,

I said some silent prayers for your dilemma this last week.......

Sounds like someone above is looking over you my friend. Glad to hear the good news today about your Route............

Also saying prayers for the Fires to get better, heard there was some Rain coming around,

a friend told me in conversation.........

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/ra...ustralia-fires

Take care and enjoy weekend....

The Mac Pro is still broke, so gave them my spare today that has a broken logic board to cannibalize to see if it can be resurrected . I have three if the four drives , will see what I can get off theses might not be able to make into cdps as the system drive is still in computer, they say all drives are ok,if the Mac can’t be fixed i’ll Get them to make me a hackintosh with High specs . Watch this space for news tomorrow , too stuffed to see what’s on drives tonight . Trains local folder was on different drive to the trainz app install

well i think everything is still intact , the final route versions are definitely intact , but just a matter of using the drives in the same configuration in whatever computer i use , i do have a 2010 8 core i can swop them all into, just waiting on the system drive to do the deed. i will have to be more organised with specific folders for backups as Ive just been saving assets as i mod them and they are all over the place , i am sure some have been modded a few times so i need to save everything off content manager again and make sure I have all the latest versions for both routes. this serves me right for not taking more effort to sort out stuff more methodically.