No Access then No Routes in TRS2019

big_b

Was fine when I shut down last night
Turned on this morning to get " unable to Authorize "
Re entered user and p/w game loaded but all me installed Routes were missing
Did a ReBuild Data Base same result
All my routes I'd re installed from the DLS to modify are missing but are on the DLS
My current Route I've been working on since forever has vanished although I still have an external backup from the 24th & a Trainz backup from the 28th

Any ideas whats going on ?

Just checked only Routesl I have installed are

Content Samples #1
Kickstarter County 2
TRS19 main Menu Route

Last edited:
Regarding "losing content", sounds like your game is pointing to a new local data folder. Check the path in the Launcher > Trainz Settings > Install.

Regarding Not authorised, your account and sub look fine here, so I suggest re-entering your details and retrying.

Thanks Tony

local folder was changed to TRS2019 install folder

Any idea why both would happen to change at the same time ?

Dave

Any idea why both would happen to change at the same time ?
TRS19 discards the user details in some circumstances. This has been reported as a bug. For instance, if you log off then the user details get deleted! If you restart without any user details then the system assumes it is a new install and creates a new local data folder. So the missing user details and the new folder occur together.

The only time I've had that occur is when I've lost my asset.tdx file and the last time that occurred was in T:ANE in the early days.

With that said I place my data folder outside of the awful default location and call my data folder TRS19_Data and have placed that on another hard drive. Should I lose my login for some odd reason (rare these days), I know exactly where to look and don't have to deal with the long awful path and a subsequently odd folder name that could be similar to the one I was using previously, making for a confusing situation.

Back