Looking for a specific Grain Silo Facility

stouthm

Get over it
It's mostly gray with some red. Looks a lot like something you would get from JR. A nice looking building. Don't know the name or the author. Sorry, not much help am I? Moving from T:ane to TS19 it disappeared. I thought it started with a P but it's not a Pioneer. I've looked everywhere.

<kuid:175455:101010> JR Grain Silos 8?

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

More of a description would be helpful, E.G. number of silos, attached buildings, etc.

Last edited:
Thanks for trying Norm but I already have that item. I'm thinking that there was a building attached with one or two silos. The silos had red bands near the top. Like I stated earlier it is a very nice looking structure.

I'm sorry that I don't have more info about this structure. I just remember that it was well made and had a red band around the top of the silo. The rest most mostly gray. I've searched on the download station using the words: grain, wheat, silo and grain silo. My grandson has my old computer so I'll try see if I can get him to find it. If I do I'll let everyone know here it's name. Thanks for trying.

Did you check out the grain bins or silos by Dave Snow?

He made a bunch and it maybe in with this content.

Could the red "band" have been pipes?

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]<kuid2:97008:29903:6> Qld Grain Silo Oz This is by Willem, it is built-in to T:ANE, so may not have come across....

Grain-silo.jpg
[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]
[/FONT]

John & Forester1 - yes, I checked all of Dave's structures, I use a lot of them, and no the red bands were not pipes. Hey everyone, we're looking for a ghost so lets chill out for now until I speak with my grandson. I appreciate everyone's effort.

Found it!!! Had my grandson search on my old computer. I should have guessed that if it wasn't from JR then it would be at RRMods. I think it goes by the name Richardson Pioneer Grain and it's by adamovic. It wasn't a red band around the top but orange with yellow. So much for my memory, getting older and remembering less. There's also a nice looking Cargill Elevator at their site.

This one is on the DL <kuid2:439337:100177:1> SAP Pioneer Grain Elevator1. May be close to what your looking for.

Found it!!! Had my grandson search on my old computer. I should have guessed that if it wasn't from JR then krogerfeedback it would be at RRMods. I think it goes by the name Richardson Pioneer Grain and it's by adamovic. It wasn't a red band around the top but orange with yellow. So much for my memory, getting older and remembering less. There's also a nice looking Cargill Elevator at their site.

I just remember that it was well made and had a red band around the top of the silo. The rest most mostly gray. I've searched on the download station using the words: grain, wheat, silo and grain silo. My grandson has my old computer so I'll try see if I can get him to find it. If I do I'll let everyone know here it's name.

Take a look to 'Verladestation' from author 'topae' <kuid2:143205:39265:2> .
For this object also exist an industry-function <kuid2:80140:28592:1>. But this was build in 2012. This object is to be placed in the center-silo.

greets

Back