amtrak spp40f missing dependency

i just downloaded the old amtrak sdp40f pack from american trainz using the wayback machine. it lists a missing dependency kuid 2:200202. the wayback machine does not have the dependency file archived and I cant seam to find it anywhere else. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find it. any help would be much appreciated. thanks.

kuid 2:200202

Is missing parts. Are you sure you got all the numbers?

The sequence is:

KUID:USER_ID:ASSET_ID.

The updated 2 version is:

KUID2:USER_ID_ASSET_ID:ASSET_VERSION.

The USER_ID = the author's ID. Mine is 124863, for example.

KUID2: assets are the newer sequence that allows for more versatility and removed the obsolete-table by allowing a version number in the asset. (More details on that at some point, but not now).

The ASSET_ID is as it says. This is the number that either the author created, or the program generated automatically.

Version 2 (KUID:2) assets have the ASSET_VERSION.

ASSET_VERSION is just as it says. The numbers range from 1 to 126. This means you can have 127 possible versions of an asset.

So with what you have given here, we're missing some parts needed to identify the author or the asset. It could be there's a missing colon :)) somewhere, but with millions of KUIDs, it's impossible to determine what that would be.

kuid 2:200202 is the part that's missing from the locomotive. the wayback machine says its supposed to be a leslie sl-4t horn sound but dosent have it archived.

ok i figured out the problem. i had a
leslie sl-4t in the sdp40f pack the whole time but the kuid in the config file of each locomotive was the wrong one for the horn. I changed the kuid in the config file of each locomotive to the correct one for the horn and now everything works fine. thanks for all the help everyone.

Back