Not authorized product

RJArtim

67 yrs old Trainz Veteran
Someone is messing with me as usual. I am going to talk to Tony. I am tired of you thinking your the king of the day. You ain't.

RJ Artim

Last edited:
Hey,

Same for me.
Active gold membership, logging in in Trains settings OK , Unable to authorise when Start trainz. All TRS19 versions, mac and PC.

Please sort it out.

Thank you and kind regards
Darko

As in the other thread, it appears some have lost TRS19 in their time lines. Still OK here, probably as my Sub doesn't expire until May 2020 and I also have the non sub version.

Looking like it's related to subscription renewals? :eek:

As in the other thread, it appears some have lost TRS19 in their time lines. Still OK here, probably as my Sub doesn't expire until May 2020 and I also have the non sub version.

Looking like it's related to subscription renewals? :eek:

Interesting... I just got my renewal notice on Friday, 24th of August and I'm okay as well. I auto-pay via PayPal and haven't seen anything amiss. I wonder if it's their payment processing system that's gone down for those that do a manual payment?

I originally paid my subscription on the 23rd Aug 18 and my membership expires in September and TRS19 is marked as active. But it won't authorise. Tony did say we would get a free month but maybe its a month free of TRS19 so we can have a holiday.

I can't run the game, download and install, or even commit my own creations.

Paul

Tony did say we would get a free month

That is the answer, like you I got the extension, but it seems that the change was not carried through to the subscription system. Should be easy enough to fix. We might get another month in recompense for our deprivation. I said 'might'.

Peter

Thanks for the reports. We're very sorry but it appears the extra month was added to the membership, but not resynced to the server.

We've now resynching and normal transmission has resumed.

We're also working on the new subscription offerings and will be announcing those soon.

Last edited:
Back