Is the 2019 sever down?

narrowgauge

92 year oldTrainz veteran
2019 can't access server

I try to start 2019 and get the message that it can't connect with server. It accepts that my logon is correct but that is as far as it goes. It is not my internet correction, that is working fine.

Peter

It seems OK here in the UK, just logged in as usual to both syrveyor and content manager.

Have you tried deleting and re-entering your login details from the settings screen in the launcher?

Graham

Thanks for reminding me, and I have now tried that, several times, with no success. I tried a database rebuild, that went through OK but had no effect on the original problem. My current ticket had expired today, I thought it may be the cause so I validated a new one with no difficulties, but still no success. 2019 does not want to know me. T:ane loads and starts with no problems and 2019 knows I now have a valid download ticket, it just doesn't want to validate me.

Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Peter.

Hmmm, I have an annual gold sub which was due to expire yesterday however for some reason the gold subs were extended by 1 month recently. This now seems to coincide with the inability to log in which I am also suffering. I have sent a helpdesk ticket in the hope it may be rectified soon.
Best of intentions by N3V with the extension, but perhaps didn't plan out the consequences fully :eek:. There be a switch somewhere that needs a flickin'.
Graeme

Hmmm, I have an annual gold sub which was due to expire yesterday however for some reason the gold subs were extended by 1 month recently. This now seems to coincide with the inability to log in which I am also suffering. I have sent a helpdesk ticket in the hope it may be rectified soon.
Best of intentions by N3V with the extension, but perhaps didn't plan out the consequences fully :eek:. There be a switch somewhere that needs a flickin'.
Graeme
This happened to me the last time my DLS subscription expired, took a help desk ticket to get it sorted.....

Hows access on other versions such as TANE or TS12 if those of you locked out still have them?

I am having the same problem. Renewed FCT this morning. The FCT shows 364 days left in TRS19+, but in my TANE edition it says 18 days left. My TRS19+ just keeps telling me it cannot be authorised. Help ticket submitted.

How many of you are subscription members? Judging by another post on the subject, the subscription system seems to be at fault. One poster mentioned that an additional month had been added to subscriptions. If that is the case then it seems that the month was added to our records but not adjusted elsewhere in the system. My current renewal date is 25th Sept, but my access has been cancelled on 24 August, presumably the original date.

I have mine set to be paid though PayPal so because of the mixup it makes it appear that I have not paid my dues which are in fact due next month.

It doesn't help that it is Sunday in Oz.

Peter

My subscription runs out Sept 23rd, that is what is was from the beginning. I did not get an extra month. My FCT ran out today.

Happy 1st Anniversary of TRS19 Early access.
Shame I can't use it!
It's definitely the subscription causing the problem - I have access to T:ANE but not the content vault items and no access to TRS19 at all. Super annoying!
Graeme

I'm having the same problems. TRS19 normal, TRS19 Gold and TRS19 Gold Beta will not start. Logon details are fine.

I can't even commit my own assets to TRS19.

Not happy Jan. :(

Hey,

Same for me. All Active in My Trainz, logging in Launcher Trainz settings OK, unable to start trainz because of Not authorized error.

Some have it and some don't. This sounds like the login server that's got problems. Given that it's about 1:30 am in Brisbane right now, not much can be done for awhile. This is typical of how things go in the IT world to set up for a lovely Monday morning for the support staff. I'm glad I'm retired!

Still OK here, although I am just a pleb without the Gold Guff.
My standard cheapo FCT (3 month) runs out tomorrow but right now I can't afford to replace it till next Wednesday.
I might be barred by this time tomorrow too!

Still OK here, although I am just a pleb without the Gold Guff.
My standard cheapo FCT (3 month) runs out tomorrow but right now I can't afford to replace it till next Wednesday.
I might be barred by this time tomorrow too!

Not got any free ones, the ones handed out for when the DLS was down, lurking?

Not got any free ones, the ones handed out for when the DLS was down, lurking?

No Malc, all used up.
I had to fork out for a PSU, it was 9 years old and the performance of the PC was deteriorating.
So rather than make it last til it died I got a new Corsair 750W TX750M from eBuyer.

I can last til pension day on Wed without too much stress :)

Back