Thread: having issues logging in

Exclamation having issues logging in

Though i can log in, the second i leave off the account page to the free/payware pages, it says i need to log in to buy/download something.
    So i go back to the login page and put my info in, and it poofs, the username and password disappear from their slots and i have to re-enter them, only for the bars to go blank again and again.

Is the website having issues?

*FIXED*

so i can get things via chrome, however it seems doing things via firefox is fugged

i am going to leave this post up so the issue will be noted for fixing and to help anyone else having this issue
    Last edited by Trainzlane; August 23rd, 2019 at 08:32 PM.

You might want to be sure your Firefox is up to date. I just checked JR with my Firefox, automatically logged in and I downloaded a freeware hopper with no problem.

Blog Entries

I'd also check if you've got any addons/extensions like Privacy Badger or ad-blocking addons - these can sometimes muck up the login process on some sites.

Shane
    Shane Turner
    Technical and DirectX Advisor - Not affiliated with N3V

My Forum -- PevSoft Tools -- Tutorial List (inc DirectX) -- My Utilities --TrainzTutorials.com

im, having a similar problem, for me when i enter my email and password, instead of loging me in, the page just refreshes itself

STADLER FLIRTS FOREVER!

United States of America, Maine, Lewiston

Quote Originally Posted by RDLOVER777 View Post
    im, having a similar problem, for me when i enter my email and password, instead of loging me in, the page just refreshes itself
    I constantly have this problem, cant log in at all anymore. turned off ad-blocker,cleared cookies, all other data, and still nothing.
    I use google chrome. I have bought several Locos from them and hopefully won't need to redownload them anytime soon.

Probably the added default Paranoia settings they are adding to Firefox, might have to make sure popups are allowed for JR?

Swings and roundabouts as Chrome has a few issues with various sites as well.
    Malc

United States of America, Maine, Lewiston

Quote Originally Posted by clam1952 View Post
    Probably the added default Paranoia settings they are adding to Firefox, might have to make sure popups are allowed for JR?

Swings and roundabouts as Chrome has a few issues with various sites as well.
    What is a "swings and rounabouts"?
    anyone know how to configure chrome to work with JR?

United States of America, Florida, jacksonville

why would this be a problem now. i've been with jr for years and never had a problem until now.

Quarantining Since March 1st In Front Of My PC

Almost ALL browsers including Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, etc, etc, are having problems with JR, and many many other sites, due to popup/add blockers, and not having cookies enabled ... I use Windows7 MicrosoftEdge
    737 New US deaths on 9/26/20, 0.01% rate is bad, 1% is atrocious, a death rate of 5-6% is catastrophically failing, wear a mask

This is a recent problem. I would love to spend some cash at their site,but I can't stay logged in. In the upper right corner there was a Chrome warning stating "This page is trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources".In would also like to know why there has been a "Website Not Secure" warning next to the Chrome address bar for the longest time? They need to fix this. I realize not everyone has this issue,but it seems that many people are having this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Stormyx View Post
    What is a "swings and roundabouts"?
    English phrase meaning a situation in which different options result in no difference in the outcome, meaning in this case changing browsers may not help.
    Malc

United States of America, Massachusetts, Haverhill

Quote Originally Posted by mrjunction View Post
    This is a recent problem. I would love to spend some cash at their site,but I can't stay logged in. In the upper right corner there was a Chrome warning stating "This page is trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources".In would also like to know why there has been a "Website Not Secure" warning next to the Chrome address bar for the longest time? They need to fix this. I realize not everyone has this issue,but it seems that many people are having this problem.
    This is Chrome giving you warnings, but I wouldn't worry about them. Many modern browsers do that today including Firefox, Chromium-based Opera and the new Chromium-based Edge (beta) say that. The scripts are for running things such as the analytics, and for other things, but nothing dangerous here.
    John
    Trainz User Since: 12-2003
    Trainz User ID: 124863
    T:ANE Build: 94829
    TRS2019/Trainz-PLUS: 106618

So logged in last night through Microsoft Edge, and lo and behold, I logged in and spent some cash on nice products. This is obviously a Chrome issue but why now? Everything was fine until it wasn't.

Hi Trainzlane,
    I had the same issues and my firefox was update. I could not log in to download anything so I just gave up.

Paul