Thread: having issues logging in

Exclamation having issues logging in

Though i can log in, the second i leave off the account page to the free/payware pages, it says i need to log in to buy/download something.
    So i go back to the login page and put my info in, and it poofs, the username and password disappear from their slots and i have to re-enter them, only for the bars to go blank again and again.

Is the website having issues?

*FIXED*

so i can get things via chrome, however it seems doing things via firefox is fugged

i am going to leave this post up so the issue will be noted for fixing and to help anyone else having this issue
    Last edited by Trainzlane; August 23rd, 2019 at 08:32 PM.

You might want to be sure your Firefox is up to date. I just checked JR with my Firefox, automatically logged in and I downloaded a freeware hopper with no problem.

Blog Entries

I'd also check if you've got any addons/extensions like Privacy Badger or ad-blocking addons - these can sometimes muck up the login process on some sites.

Shane
    Shane Turner
    Technical and DirectX Advisor - Not affiliated with N3V

My Forum -- PevSoft Tools -- Tutorial List (inc DirectX) -- My Utilities --TrainzTutorials.com

im, having a similar problem, for me when i enter my email and password, instead of loging me in, the page just refreshes itself
    Nothing Here