Turffx

Hi All, i am probably making a mistake somewhere with the turf FX system, works to good for me, not only the cirkel i paint with the "height button" is painted with some nice grasses, but the whole route..
What am i doing wrong? I would like to use several different grasses in different places, not the entire field of my route?

Hi All, i am probably making a mistake somewhere with the turf FX system, works to good for me, not only the cirkel i paint with the "height button" is painted with some nice grasses, but the whole route.
There is a bug in TurfX that causes the whole route to be painted if you choose a density data binding setting of zero. That should mean that you can only apply the default density setting wherever you paint, but instead it paints the whole route.

Thx for your answer, is this bug getting fixed some day? Or is my route now corrupted for life? I have a backup..

I had this happen to me. Simple solution: Delete the TurfFx layer and that will get rid of all of the TurfFX grass everywhere. You can always re-apply if needed.

Bob

Thx for your answer, is this bug getting fixed some day? Or is my route now corrupted for life? I have a backup..
If you edit the density setting back to 1 and supply a default it might fix it. Otherwise just delete that TurfX and re-create it, ensuring that you don't use the zero density setting, and re-apply as required. There is no need to abandon the route.

Only gold subscription members know whether or not it is fixed.

Nice, i will try to find where to delete the turf fx layer, never came across it yet. but thx for the reply's! Can you guys point me in the right direction?

Edit, found it, thx for the help!

Back