Good US/Canadian Passenger Route?

TrainDude001

Anybody know of a good passenger-oriented route for the US or Canada that's not the NEC Wilmington to Philadelphia or Baltimore to Washington routes? Ideally I'm looking for something with a large passenger terminal serving local & long distance trains along with servicing facilities and one or more commuter lines.

Looking for something that will run in T:ANE SP3. Let me know what's out there!

Roy’s Trainz made a really long payware Canadian Pacific route which is modeled off of a section in western Canada. There is also a freeware route based off the same route somewhere. I think there are still passenger trains on it, like the Royal Canadian Pacific and the Rocky Mountaineer which has been modeled in Trainz 19 along with a route. There aren’t very many US routes based off a real route that are longer than 30 miles except for blank DEMs.

If you like passenger operations here are some screen shots of my route. I hope to release it after SP4 comes out.

L%26A-Route.jpg

L%26A-Route.jpg

L%26A-Route.jpg

L%26A-Route.jpg

L%26A-Route.jpg

L%26A-Route.jpg

L%26A-Route.jpg

L%26A-Route.jpg

Dave

I asked about this route in another thread and I now see it's not released yet so a) ignore my other question and b) amazing job!

Back