Dry Brook & Esopus Valley

I downloaded the route and I have faulty dependencies in the form of the Tb Forest and faulty dependencies on the Rusty G16a Locomotive and Tender and I must be missing some gravel by the looks of the photo here.

Couple of things here.

Ensure you've got all the dependencies, and that nothing is open for edit. If anything is already installed and you install the same asset, they will be left open for edit. You need to choose the open for edit filter highlight them, and then choose revert to original.

This will close up all the assets that are open for edit and that should work.

The tree bush issue may be related, but it may also have to do with the season. The asset may not have a winter season, and for some reason TB assets disappear. Try adjusting your season to summer by editing the environment and changing the date to July and see if that works.

Couple of things here.

Ensure you've got all the dependencies, and that nothing is open for edit. If anything is already installed and you install the same asset, they will be left open for edit. You need to choose the open for edit filter highlight them, and then choose revert to original.

This will close up all the assets that are open for edit and that should work.

The tree bush issue may be related, but it may also have to do with the season. The asset may not have a winter season, and for some reason TB assets disappear. Try adjusting your season to summer by editing the environment and changing the date to July and see if that works.

I check everything and I have downloaded ever dependencies, but still having faulty dependencies on the Tb Forest, which I would imagine is common, and the Rusty G16a locomotive and tender centering around the pilot trucks and the tender trucks. On the other hand, I did change the season to summer and the gravel around the tracks does change, so that shows a good sign at least.

I check everything and I have downloaded ever dependencies, but still having faulty dependencies on the Tb Forest, which I would imagine is common, and the Rusty G16a locomotive and tender centering around the pilot trucks and the tender trucks. On the other hand, I did change the season to summer and the gravel around the tracks does change, so that shows a good sign at least.

Good progress.

Ensure you get the latest updates to the TB flora. There have been some recent updates sent up to the DLS which may fix some of your problems.

Once you install the updates, you can delete the obsolete assets, which is recommended.

Check out this forum post, I had they same issues with the TB forest going faulty on me after installing the Tidewater Route. This should help you solve the problem.

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?155208-Faulty-Out-of-Nowhere

Merry Christmas to all, hope you have a wonderful one.

I purchased this route today, and must say it's simple beautiful. Well done to AM on this.

I have a small (I hope) problem. When I try to run any of the sessions, I get this message.

Despite the message, I did not have an improper shut down of Trainz.

Which choice should I select?
Can I submit edits on items that are "open for edit" in the route?
Should I revert to original?
Or not do anything?

Thanks for any/all assistance.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Ok, I got back into the route after a long absence and I want to do some mods for my own use. I'm extending the route at the western end where it is abandoned for a future extension of tourist operations. I'm building a stub end yard at Esopus Valley to store equipment for the tourist operation. I also put the Jim Thorpe station in downtown Esopus where the parking lot is, I just placed it over some of the parking spaces and deleted some of the guardrail. I saw in the promo video that the original Esopus station burned, and the Jim Thorpe station was used, but on my route I wanted to have the station in. I'm curious, where was the old Esopus station supposed to really be on the route? I thought where I put it was a good spot because of the parking there and the passing siding there as well as the stub track of the old main that seemingly went further east. Here is a screenshot of my version of the route so far. In my version of the route, the station downtown is not normally used by the tourist trains and is not owned by the railroad and the tourist trains normally don’t head toward downtown Esopus except for a special train once in a while to the ice cream parlor on the outskirts of town. And the freight business is only between the interchange and Esopus Valley right now.

296729762_5228750827250607_6637971843939692925_n.jpg

Last edited:
Here is an abandoned tunnel I did about a 1/4 mile past the washed out bridge. After the tunnel the track continues straight for less than 1/4 mile then curves to the right. I plan on taking it a few more miles to a small town with an abandoned station, probably BTVFD Abandoned Depot with platform. Also, I might rename Fleischmanns to High Falls.

297284881_5231547393637617_742954038304504238_n.jpg

Back