Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dry Brook & Esopus Valley

Hey all, anyone have a problem with controls defaulting to the DCC setup when trying to resume a saved game? I always select realistic controls at the start of the activity, but if I save it, then go back into it, it's the DCC controls, with no option to change it to realistic.

Anyone have any ideas on how to correct this? Is there a way to delete the DCC option from the game entirely?!?! Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by maruffijd View Post
    Just for the sake of troubleshooting, after coupling to the stock, decouple about 4 or 5 units back and see if you can move then. I do this when I get stuck like this to see if the issue is actually loco or stock pull weight. One would be surprised at how much this is the case...
    So yes tried this last night and was able to get things rolling with all but the last hopper. So guess i'll run the scenario with what i can lol.

Blog Entries

Matt
    work hard, Play harder

Quote Originally Posted by kknobl View Post
    Hey all, anyone have a problem with controls defaulting to the DCC setup when trying to resume a saved game? I always select realistic controls at the start of the activity, but if I save it, then go back into it, it's the DCC controls, with no option to change it to realistic.

Anyone have any ideas on how to correct this? Is there a way to delete the DCC option from the game entirely?!?! Haha!
    I've had this issue since I bought T:ANE. Drives me crazy, makes routes like Marias Pass virtually unplayable for me as the sessions are often several hours and I don't often have that much time.

You should be able to change you control scheme in the Quick Drive tab.

-AM

Quote Originally Posted by ApproachMedium View Post
    You should be able to change you control scheme in the Quick Drive tab.

-AM
    That's true, but for sessions that don't have the quick drive tab available to the player it's still an issue

Quote Originally Posted by pezzy28 View Post
    That's true, but for sessions that don't have the quick drive tab available to the player it's still an issue
    I think I have stumbled on a work-around. You will have to go in and edit the session rules for each session. Under driver command, check the box for set cab control or something similar to that. When you go back in and reload the session, click on the driver icon in the HUD, go to set control, and pick something. I usually pick Throttle > 2. At that point the DCC controller will change over to the realistic controller. PITA, but it works.

im getting this with the crossings - <kuid:321936:102479> VE33: Alias mesh 'tracksign.im' not found in dependency <kuid:321936:102110>.

Can anyone tell me where I might find the following please

<kuid:506034:179592>
    <kuid:506034:656433>
    <kuid:506034:656434>
    <kuid:506034:656420>

All in route dependency pack #3.

Thanks very much,sorted.

@trainsmaster2142 make sure you have the mesh libraries from here http://jointedrail.com/product/safetran-crossing-pack/

-AM

Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Virgo Cluster, Laniakea Supercluster, Universe

After 2 days of downloading (SO much stuff from the DLS ) ive only got 1 fualty asset.

<kuid2:45324:300211:1> DGHX 4250 3 bay

Error/ Fualt is

- <kuid2:45324:300211:1> VE33: Alias mesh 'atx/eot_f.lm.txt' not found in dependency <kuid2:45324:25503:1>.
    - <kuid2:45324:300211:1> VE33: Alias mesh 'atx/eot_r.lm.txt' not found in dependency <kuid2:45324:25503:1>.

I've tried downloading the EOT from this link http://jointedrail.com/product/jr-eot/ Several times but to no avail. It wont revert to original, and I've submitted all its dependency's

Clearing I'm missing something I just don't know what! Any help is appreciated

Blog Entries

Theres also an update on the DLS kuid2:45324:25503:3

Andrew

Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Virgo Cluster, Laniakea Supercluster, Universe

Quote Originally Posted by poolboy View Post
    Theres also an update on the DLS kuid2:45324:25503:3

Andrew
    I downloaded that, hasn't seemed to work.