Looking for asset from narrowgauge

Forester1

Hi! I am looking for this asset by narrowgauge for a route. Or if anyone knows what it is maybe I can substitute... Thanks for any help!

<kuid2:44700:27930:2>

Did a quick look, it's not on the DLS or one of the built-in assets in T:ANE-SP3 or TRS2019. I guess it might be on a third-party web site. You can always just send Peter an e-mail, his address is in the config.txt file of his assets.

p.s. I must ask; what does "This is not your father's PBR" mean? Makes no sense to me.

Hi! I am looking for this asset by narrowgauge for a route. Or if anyone knows what it is maybe I can substitute... Thanks for any help!

<kuid2:44700:27930:2>
Peter is still active , send him a pm I'm sure he will respond as I've just been talking to him via email.

There is an older version of the object available at the DLS.
<kuid2:44700:27930:1> Log Stack large Long

Peter

Thanks all, I will give all your recommendations a try. I think this is actually a repaeat, it is a bridge that was not freeware on his site but included in payware, and I think I substituted.

Dinorius, it is strictly a US reference. PBR in the US has long stood for "Pabst Blue Ribbon" beer. The reference to PBR in Trains 2019 as a type of texture is a coincidental parallel in Acronyms. Yes, probably more confusing than humorous to anyone anywhere else worldwide. I will think up something good to change it to... :)

OK, now I get it. I thought it might have been a dig at Public Broadcasting Radio, but that didn’t make any sense. Now as I think about it, that’s PBS not PBR, so I was completely off base.

Forester1

There seems to be a mix-up here. That number refers to a long log stack not a bridge. Send me the config text pasted into the PM, and i will try to sort it out.

PM me with your email address. I can find version :1, so version :2 must be somewhere. If not I can update it again to version :2. Too late for tonight. If I don't get a PM I will assume that you have fixed it yourself.

Re PBR, to me this is Puffing Billy Railway, a 30inch gauge preserved railway just outside Melbourne.

Narrowgauge

Thanks Normhart. I installed that and it went away, now I am running a major database rebuild because now it says I am missing two assets from PRRrailroad (that might not be exact). Weirdness means rebuild... Sorry for the confusion Narrowgauge, you are correct. Earlier the route (Arcade and Attica) was missing one of your trestles and I did substitute for that, manually replacing wherever one was missing. I wasn't paying enough attention, but I was pretty sure I had run this with nothing missing so it is weird things are showing up again. Rebuild, rebuild, rebuild....

Back