Cannot Install the game from Disc

remicius55

Hello,

ive got the retail edition,but i cannot install it on win 10,ive got the Unable to copy installation data to target disk(result -17)
there is 80gb of space.tried to disable my antivirus,no luck.Can you give someone advices?i downloaded the online installer,but its not installing my deluxe content,i have paid a lot for the premium edition,but i could not acces to the sessions,routes(edinburgh,canadian rockies,niddertalbahn,sebino lake,cornish mainline)only have access for the kickstarter county,and the game want me to pay for every single routes a lot(30 dollars?).i just cannot download the premium edition contents.............that is why i still try to install the game from disc.Thanks

You should download your content once installed regardless of whether it's on disc or a digital download. The disc version, by the way, will need multiple patches too in order to come up-to-date.

When you've installed from the download or whatever version, you need to go through and sign into the program as well.

I've noticed here you show no registered version. This may be your problem. If you used another username, you need to install under that username, and if you are a Steam user, you need to reinstall under Steam. In either event, contact the Helpdesk to get the user registration issue resolved.

Follow the registration process shown on the flyer in your DVD box to register the game and the content (you need to enter the "Redeem Code" to unlock the content).

You should download your content once installed regardless of whether it's on disc or a digital download. The disc version, by the way, will need multiple patches too in order to come up-to-date.

When you've installed from the download or whatever version, you need to go through and sign into the program as well.

I've noticed here you show no registered version. This may be your problem. If you used another username, you need to install under that username, and if you are a Steam user, you need to reinstall under Steam. In either event, contact the Helpdesk to get the user registration issue resolved.

Hi,

iva got the same problem with my disc installation,there is two dvd reader in my pc,but none of them can read the disc so i have installed it from the online installer,after than i did what you suggested,but nothing has happend,the game is still the basic edition,and it install nothing of my premium contents,and want me to pay extra 30 some dollars for each maps.what the hell is happening to this game?what can i do to get my extra content?why is that so complicated to install it?iam speechless honestly update:i tried to install the extra content from disc and after i select the folder(because when i select the import the extra content from file its show no files to be selected)the tiny windows says done: 0 error and 7 warnings! unsupported file type..............

Last edited:
The extra content is downloaded when you start the game proper, a box pops up in the main menu.

Hi,

iva got the same problem with my disc installation,there is two dvd reader in my pc,but none of them can read the disc so i have installed it from the online installer,after than i did what you suggested,but nothing has happend,the game is still the basic edition,and it install nothing of my premium contents,and want me to pay extra 30 some dollars for each maps.what the hell is happening to this game?what can i do to get my extra content?why is that so complicated to install it?iam speechless honestly update:i tried to install the extra content from disc and after i select the folder(because when i select the import the extra content from file its show no files to be selected)the tiny windows says done: 0 error and 7 warnings! unsupported file type..............

This shouldn't happen and it sounds like you are using another account to sign into TRS19 than the one that you downloaded from on your My Trainz account. If you have in fact used the same account, contact the helpdesk for assistance.

Appears to have two usernames one of which is not registered to TRS19, need to use the one that has TRS19 next to it and input those details in the launcher settings.

i solved the problem,i was blind and foul to not register the extra content,now its downloading,amazing.please delete my thread and thank you for your responses

Last edited:
Back