A Thread of remembrance

jjanmarine3

Can we make a thread to remember all the guys who have helped make Trainz what it is today ? Some of them have passed on, some have disappeared into thin air, some blew their gaskets and went elsewhere, some of them would like to return and I am sure they are welcome ?
What did they all do for us and this game and where are they ?

Nice -
We lost my good mate and passionate trainzer Warwick House trainzuser "wazzer" I did a memorial asset for him
For Wazzer<KUID2:73150:37365:3>
kuid2_73150_37365_3.jpg

it was a built-in in one version

Also good mate Erick - username - Gorillasarmpit little know fact Erick was the the main engineer to get the steam loco dynamics working back in the 2004 days -

Both guys are listed in the 2004 user guide

Last edited:
These are all that I know of.

<kuid2:87907:25018:1> Tribute by meridious

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

<kuid:87907:26025> Alistair Monument by meridious
<kuid2:203465:10263:1> Barney Monument by dermmy
<kuid:262137:10455> Monument to Euphod by leeferr
<kuid2:73150:37365:3> For Wazzer by NSWGR_46Class

Last edited:
Since we are discussing monuments to fallen Trainz creators, I would nominate the creation of "The Ben Dorsey Memorial Bridge" in honor of our fallen bridge master.

That's what I did with my American Mountains route when I used one of Ben's bridges - RIP Ben

KdCYgqB.jpg

Cheers

I believe this may be one of the last bridges Ben made. I feel it is a work of art and testimony to the mans skill. He is sorely missed :(

<kuid2:210518:300554:1> Roebling_Suspension_Bridge

L%26A-Route.jpg

Dave

Don't forget about CeeBee,since highland valley was (And still is) one of the best routes made for Trainz if you ask me...

Don't forget "billegula" creator of some fabulous steam engines from AU. UK. NZ. and South Africa.

And you did the very nice <kuid2:243294:100340:2> Tribute to billegulla TS12 V3.5 for him as I remember.

Add to the list bnsf50 Grade Xing Pioneer, the husband and wife team of Clem and Linda. Clem passed on a few years ago and I haven't heard from Linda in a year or two.

Last edited:
I have not heard or seen anything about Euphod since around 2013 and where he is or what has happened to him. Can someone tell me please.
I had many of his African animal assets like the black mamba , hyena etc. that he helped me with.

Lets not forget Angelah. Made a few routes and UK content. Not seen her active for a few years, and her web site has closed.

Lets not forget Angelah. Made a few routes and UK content. Not seen her active for a few years, and her web site has closed.
Angelah has had to give up Trainz and her other hobbies due to health issues and is loosing her eyesight, still occasionally keeps in touch with those of us in TCWW.

Back