A Thread of remembrance

I didn't see any one else say him yet, but Danny5.

I'm not sure what all content he made. But he was all ways eager to play Trainz or Run8. He was all ways willing to try new things with the community. And hes missed with in FNOSIG.

Nice -
We lost my good mate and passionate trainzer Warwick House trainzuser "wazzer" I did a memorial asset for him
For Wazzer<KUID2:73150:37365:3>
kuid2_73150_37365_3.jpg

it was a built-in in one version

Also good mate Erick - username - Gorillasarmpit little know fact Erick was the the main engineer to get the steam loco dynamics working back in the 2004 days -

Both guys are listed in the 2004 user guide

I would also like to add a remembrance for Warwick (Wazzer) and Eric. Their feed back and encouragement (along with Dave's) was what motivated me to send my own route off to Auran (on a CD! - DLS upload sizes were quite restrictive then, and my internet bandwidth limited). Eric 'beta tested' my route, and was instrumental in it being included in one of the early Auran Trainz collection CDs (Volume 3 with cover screenie). Besides being an enthusiastic colleague at 'Trainz on the road' events Wazzer visited me on several occasions to provide suggestions and support. Both were quiet and unassuming 'behind the scenes' Trainz guys. I believe Trainz today would not be where it is with out their early involvement.

Back