Admin Question about the Content Archive [Content Vault]

Just a follow up on my post above. Even though I say I wonder whether or not the subscription is best for me, I know I will continue the subscription :)

The two main reasons for continuing my subscription are - 1: I absolutely love TANE and TRS2019 (well all Trainz products really) and I want to support N3V as much as possible to continue developing there great products. Actually for various reasons I've actually bought or pay TRS2019 3 separate copies times (Steam, Subscription and Full product (different accounts)) and TANE 3 times (Steam, Part of the Subscription and Full Product) and, 2: I enjoy the extra features Trainz Plus brings.

Also, after thinking more about what do I actually expect in regards to value for money, I don't actually know what I expected. I think it's pretty good value for money especially for the future of Trainz.

Thanks guys, you're doing a fantastic job and as I mentioned in my post above, I get hours and hours of enjoyment out of TANE and TRS2019 both as a driver and a route builder (I say builder very lightly haha).

Wow, thats above and beyond the call of duty, I've bought 2019 to support them and hardly ever use it , but darned if I'll ever buy any of their subscriptions. I don't need any of the content so far, they just don't make stuff for US narrow gauge obsessives, we are a niche group..

The only thing this survey has "proven" then is that people who are satisfied enough with the service to take said survey and continue to pay for it are also by and large satisfied with it. In other news, water is wet and the sun is bright.

You have expressed it perfectly:)

There may be 100 DLC packages in total but if your only interested in loco's and Rolling Stock or Routes only
that lowers the number available each month and that's why I think wee see so many repeats because of the numbers of
each individual type .
I'm only interested in Loco's and Rolling stock so if there's 5 Routes in this month my choice is on 75% of whats shown
that's if there are no repeat items.
If the news this month isn't all that good I've already decided to drop from Gold to Silver or further
In my case I think Gold was a total waste of money for me

I am of the same way of thinking mate time to drop the gold and just buy a cheap copy
There may be 100 DLC packages in total but if your only interested in loco's and Rolling Stock or Routes only
that lowers the number available each month and that's why I think wee see so many repeats because of the numbers of
each individual type .
I'm only interested in Loco's and Rolling stock so if there's 5 Routes in this month my choice is on 75% of whats shown
that's if there are no repeat items.
If the news this month isn't all that good I've already decided to drop from Gold to Silver or further
In my case I think Gold was a total waste of money for me

Even though I say I wonder whether or not the subscription is best for me, I know I will continue the subscription :) ... The two main reasons for continuing my subscription are - 1: I absolutely love TANE and TRS2019 ... and, 2: I enjoy the extra features Trainz Plus brings.

... I've bought 2019 to support them and hardly ever use it , but darned if I'll ever buy any of their subscriptions.

that lowers the number available each month ... In my case I think Gold was a total waste of money for me

I am of the same way of thinking mate time to drop the gold and just buy a cheap copy

Well there is a range of views - 1 in favour and 3 against (1 of whom is not a subscriber) - 25% like it, 75% don't or 33% like it, 67% don't if you only count those who are qualified to vote. It is a very small sample I know, but it illustrates the point I have been making about the reliability/accuracy of opinion surveys. For a start the percentages hide the actual figures (something politicians are fond of doing) and small sample surveys are useless for anything. Secondly, all the above quotes represent strong opinions one way of the other - what do those who have no strong opinions think?

For the record, I am not a subscriber as I am not a big user of DLC and am not really interested in trying out lots of new features. But at least each user can make up their own minds based on their own needs and circumstances and subscribe or not.

Back