Exclamination point.

stanfitz

When I look at the thumbnails for my sessions, I see that some have a red exclamination point. Can someone tell me what that means? I also see something else on some of them, but don't know what to call it. I'd like to know what that is and what it's called. I'm kinda a newbie at this and still have lot's to learn. I love looking thru the download station.
Cheers,

I have seen that (the red exclamation) but not recently. Could it mean "Faulty" or "Missing/Unknown Assets"?

Use Content Manager to look at the session to see what it reports.

When I look at the thumbnails for my sessions, I see that some have a red exclamination point. Can someone tell me what that means? I also see something else on some of them, but don't know what to call it.

That other symbol might be a link from a chain with a wiggly line across it. It means that there are one or more missing dependencies for the session. If the dependency is not important then it might still work but will be missing something.

In TRS19?

Highlight the session in Manage Content, right click and see what the error message says.

If's it's something like incorrect category-era, edit the config.txt file and completely remove that tag.

To me, it means faulty, and either the route / session itself or one or more of its assets are

Cheers

In TRS19?

Highlight the session in Manage Content, right click and see what the error message says.

If's it's something like incorrect category-era, edit the config.txt file and completely remove that tag.

You can also right click and view errors right from the menu's thumbnail to get there too.

The exclamation mark is for faulty assets, the chain with the ripple is for missing assets, what i have done after checking if the missing assets are on the download station is open the route/session in surveyor and just delete the missing assets. From the button present in the system menu in surveyor. That got rid of all the "unknown and missing assets" and the signs exclamation mark and chain pictogram are gone. All my routes worked like a charm without those annoying error picto's Just my two cents.. hope it helps.

Back