Select Invisible Portal?

boleyd

I can't see how to select an invisible portal. There are the usual Portal Entry and Portal End red notices but clicking there, and many other areas, does now select anything. Used CTRL and Shift with same results. The Wiki does not seem to address this.

I assume Produce Every__ is referring to Minutes. In that case the emergence of the first train is the Produce Every__ time following the start of the session.

Last edited:
I can't find any place, at or between, the red END/ENTRY indicators to make a selection. There is no graphic link between the two indicators. So far it is harmless and is not a visual or functional issue being on a board by itself. . Just like to clean things up. Guess I could just delete the board.

Last edited:
Try placing Surveyor into whatever tab a portal is (scenery?), and then go into wireframe mode. May help.

An Invisible portal?
I've never seen one before.

I don't think he means invisible. When you look at an existing portal of certain types, you just see the entry and exit signs as he says. The rest is just track.

Last edited:
Using Properties there was no "click-point" anywhere near the Entry or End signs and the space between them. Much like the ghost track stuff. I did not waste anymore time such as diggin a hole. Instead I just deleted the baseboard since its sole purpose was to contain a portal.

I asked the question BEFORE I erased the board with the mysterious port.
I hope that answers your question. There was no malice or ignorance intended or expressed.
I was fortunate that it was on a board by itself. So, the simple answer is - timing.

Back