"Send to user in tr19"

robynne

Hi All, In a portal window there is a window saying "Send to user' ;Nobody. Where does this 'nobody go to if unchanged. Or should you change it to something else. Another window says " Send trains to only this computer".I take it these trains will come back to one's computer but where Any help would be helpful. Cheers, robynne..

This looks like a multiplayer option in the portal that allows you to sent a consist to another player in a multiplayer session. I have never used Multiplayer so I cannot be certain, but it seems logical.

Sounds like you are talking about iPortals, which are not in multiplayer sessions. (They can be used in mp though) The are used to send trains from one user on one route, to another user on another route. The fist box says "Send to user:" You'd put in the player you'd like to send a train to. The next box should say "Destination ID" That would be the iPortal on the other players route. Assuming you and the other player have them set correctly, and you all have the same assets, using iPortal can make operations on a route more fun by shearing trains with one another.

If you are interested in Iportal, we are looking forward to seeing you. Also applies to all others who might just want to look at it or try it. I can provide an invitation link, but Discord is needed.

Either just send a few trains between users, or go a little more extensive involving the industries, production or need of goods. Some are almost always there and at iportling, but mostly at the usual US times. People using from TRS09 up to TRS19 everything and it works (sometimes :) )

So if interested, short feedback here or PM

Last edited:
If you are interested in Iportal, we are looking forward to seeing you. Also applies to all others who might just want to look at it or try it. I can provide an invitation link, but Discord is needed.

Either just send a few trains between users, or go a little more extensive involving the industries, production or need of goods. Some are almost always there and at iportling, but mostly at the usual US times. People using from TRS09 up to TRS19 everything and it works (sometimes :) )

I'd be down. Still building my route which is aimed around prototypical operations, so it would be some time before I could start sending stuff.

send to user in TR19

Sorry still learning the ropes cheers, Robynne

Back