Uncouple cars

When i try in driver settings (session) to make a train couple and move it to another track, it works. When i would like to automate the process and want to uncouple the cars on that other track, the button uncouple grays out, and i can't give the order? Train drives to trackmarks in that order row..
Am i doing something wrong? Is that process not to automate?

Are you using the standard Decouple command? If so then this does not work in the Driver Setup Command where you pre-program your drivers orders in Surveyor. It only works when entered directly into the driver command bar during a driver session. Some notes from the Trainz Wiki - Driver Commands page, Decouple Command.

1. If programming a driver via the Driver Setup Rule, use the alternative commands Decouple DLX, Decouple Number #, Uncouplez or UncouplezFrom
  2. The main problem with using decoupling commands in the Driver Setup Rule is that the number and identity of the wagons in a consist may not be known when the command is added to a driver's command list.

If setting up a list of commands for your driver to follow, use the alternative commands listed in point 1 above.

Back