Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Sydney Cityrail 2020 Project (In Development)

I am currently going through some procedures to learn how to create the PBR textures I need for this layout.
    Last edited by rjord1; August 29th, 2019 at 05:52 PM.

The screenshot below is from a series of videos from BlueWizard and it shows the look and feel of the scenery he has created which I am looking for in this route.

Instead of accurate attention to detail Bluewizard creates a vista which is artistic and breathtaking. I think this would be great if I can recreate Sydney with the same look and feel as what BlueWizard created.

I am impressed in how he created the water for his route and this is something I am currently adding to the Sydney layout.

During the last 12 days since my last post I have been working on adding new textures and objects to my project including a custom rail track using pictures I have taken at the local railway station.

The picture below shows some of my work in creating the new sleepers and this morning I am finishing up the ballast which I am creating using a picture taken at Wollstonecraft Station.

Hi there,

I just bought TransDEM. But my Map on the Map Tile servers is too small.. How do I fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by Martinnguyen1778 View Post
    Hi there,

I just bought TransDEM. But my Map on the Map Tile servers is too small.. How do I fix it?
    Did you follow the YouTube video step by step?

Quote Originally Posted by Martinnguyen1778 View Post
    Hi there,

If you are still having issues can you post a screenshot so I can see what the map looks like?

Hi, apparently it is my 4k monitor that is causing the issue. Haven't had time to muck around with the program much. How are you going with your route?