Sydney Cityrail 2020 Project (In Development)

Hi, apparently it is my 4k monitor that is causing the issue. Haven't had time to muck around with the program much. How are you going with your route?

hi guys just been reading all this and i am currently working on the new south wales route full just started with using Transdem 5 days ago and since learning test routes i have pumped out fair amount Canberra line from junction south Goulburn turned out well like how the program i using lays roads n tracks and the landscape if awesome too

so far i have blue mountains line to bowenfields full network to bomaderry maitland moss vale all the way to yass junction done its making it easy n is real scale

any one wishing get there hands on some plain routes throw us message see what can work out

cheers guys love the work others doing keep it up every thing looks great

Ive built a Sydney based route using TsansDEM & google maps etc which covers most of the metro area lines & freight routes. Some scenery installed but as Im mainly interested in scheduling AI I dont worry about the scenery.
Route Includes:.
City Circle, Central to Parramatta, Bankstown line, East Hills Line Main South to Malden, South to Sutherland, Carlingford line, Main North to Hornsby.
Signalling is all based on real and several EIT's installed to control complex junctions at Sefton, and other sties.
North Shore from Milsons Point to Hornsby is a WIP. as is Parramatta to Emu Plains.

BTW - most of Southern NSW main and branch lines have been built by myself and others so there is already a significant amount of NSW content on the DLS.

PG

This does Interest me too. I also Have TransDEM, I am Interested in checking out some plain/bare routes, Especially if you used JOSM, like the dude did below. I want to see how it turns out.

I have a 5m Sydney network DEM with JOSM extracted tracks (Without Richmond branch) if you would like to see it. It's 209mb cdp.

Any updates on this project as im really looking foward to it
Also i may be able to help working on it
Since the OP hasn't been active on here for nearly two years, I wouldn't count on it. In case it interests you, I'm really close to finishing the scenery on the Illawarra South Coast route. Pretty much just Sutherland and Jannali and west of Moss Vale to go, hopefully released by Christmas :)
Graeme

Back