Making working silo's

ronniegibs

this is probably the wrong place to put this i am new sorry.
I am making a route in TANE and it has grain silos on the route how do i get it where my hopper cars go under the silo and fill up with grain?
Which silos have the option to do this.

If a silo is listed in Content Manager as type 'Industry' rather than type 'Scenery' that means it has the ability to load and/or supply product. There are about 20 listed as 'silo' for the DLS, plus many more on third-party sites. They might also be called 'grain elevator' or similar.

this is probably the wrong place to put this i am new sorry.
I am making a route in TANE and it has grain silos on the route how do i get it where my hopper cars go under the silo and fill up with grain?
These are on the DLS, and they load grain :D
<kuid2:68787:250819:11> Silokomplex 1
<kuid2:68787:250829:10> Silokomplex_2

Cheers

Welcome to the forums and to Trainz, Ronnie.

Once you've installed an interactive industry, you then direct your AI drivers in the driving session to Navigate To or Drive To the industry. You insert the command on your driver's command bar, and there's a pull-out to select the industry name. (Be sure to name the industry to something else by clicking on the ? and then clicking on the industry in Surveyor. You can then name the industry in the space above). Once the industry is chosen in the driver commands, insert a load command. What this will do is tell the AI driver to drive to your industry, a silo-complex or grain elevator in this case, then load the hoppers one at a time.

Welcome to the forums and to Trainz, Ronnie.

Once you've installed an interactive industry, you then direct your AI drivers in the driving session to Navigate To or Drive To the industry. You insert the command on your driver's command bar, and there's a pull-out to select the industry name. (Be sure to name the industry to something else by clicking on the ? and then clicking on the industry in Surveyor. You can then name the industry in the space above). Once the industry is chosen in the driver commands, insert a load command. What this will do is tell the AI driver to drive to your industry, a silo-complex or grain elevator in this case, then load the hoppers one at a time.

Now that John has outlined the procedures, it could be helpful to examine an existing route with Surveyor that has working industries. Also remember that most industries with non-visible products will not show anything except changes in the ladings of the car and silo.

Back