Faulty JR D&H C39-8 Locomotive

Jazzi

Hi
I've dowloaded and installed payware JR D&H C39-8 Locomotive. After save and commiting route this locomotive looks like transparent locomotive..

Then i redownloadad and reinstalled again this Locomotive..butt still this issue happens :(

It is request to JR how to solve this problem..!!!
GE.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Jazzi

I have the CSX version of that engine in tane and it looks fine. Does CM report any missing dependencies? What version on trainz are you trying to use it in?
Let me know if I can help?

Bob

Hi Jazzi

I have the CSX version of that engine in tane and it looks fine. Does CM report any missing dependencies? What version on trainz are you trying to use it in?
Let me know if I can help?

Bob

Thanks for reply
First of all CM doesnot shows any missing Dependencies..
I am using Trainz 12 build 61388 version.
To overcome this issue.. first i reinstalled Trainz 12 and then again downloaded and installed GE C39-8 Locomotive..but this is happening again..
I've tried to solve this issue but this problem persists..

Make sure you are using the DirectX option in the Settings instead of Open/GL. Open/GL does weird things sometimes. Check this first before reinstalling again.

Any suggestions from group members especially from Jointed Rail Group Members..Any Solution..!!!..Any Clue..!!!!...That can solve this issue..???:(
When i opened it in Content Creater Plus and then clicked its mesh-table and see what comes out..Transparent Locomotive Body...!!!!

GE.jpg

Last edited:
Its 19th August..One month has passed..No one is paying attention..especially Jointed Rail (JR)..It seems its not valuable for JR because i shared Issues of faulty GE C39-8 Locomotive..but not response from JR till now.Its payware Locomotive and i dont know why this is so ignored..!!!

just a suggestion. check the updated assets for this particular motor. i have the sx and ns version which i brought up from 2012. i downloaded all the updates for tane and up. the switch was seamless.
it is a brute looking locomotive with the big filter box on the roof. might not have been a great motor but it sure is a good looking brute.
check the dependencies in the jr website. something is not there and probably causing your problems
ejb

Back