Thread: Disable XYZYP

Default Disable XYZYP

Is there anyway to disable the locaiton information in the bottom left of the screen in driver which shows XYZYP: then 5 numbers? I may be missing something obvious but I cannot see any where to remove this.

Also any way to show coupler strain?

Coupler strain can be added when you create a session, by adding that rule (Coupler Breakage HUD) via edit session, in T:ANE anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by hotchillies View Post
    Is there anyway to disable the locaiton information in the bottom left of the screen in driver which shows XYZYP: then 5 numbers? I may be missing something obvious but I cannot see any where to remove this.
    I don't know what XYZYP is but XY: with two numbers is the camera position and it is adjusted in Settings \ General Settings \ Show Camera Location. Perhaps z-height, yaw and pan only appear in some versions.

YP = yaw and pitch.
    These values are shown when 'Enable Free Internal Camera' is ticked in the dialog (Main menu --> Settings... --> General Settings).
    It's the position and orientation of the internal camera, relativ to the origin of the cab.

Peter