Christmas M420 locomotive

autodctr

So, I was thinking of doing a Christmas layout. I saw this loco and Christmas coaches and downloaded them. Upon driving this for the first time, I discovered that the "cab" view really isn't a cab view at all but more like a headlamp view. I love it!! Are there other locos that have this headlamp view? If so, what ones? Is there any way to get this view on other locos?

Last edited:
Try pressing the ] or [ keys. The headlight view is probably a cab "camera" location.

If it isn't then maybe the asset has no cab at all. In that case try some of Zec's several Christmas locos. Some are payware but a few are not. Look for author = S301 and name = Christmas. Can't recall any Christmas coaches.

Neither the [ or ] did anything.....and that is OK because I want and like the "headlight" view. I just wish that I could get that on other locos.

The Christmas coach: 2:134612:100114:1

<kuid2:134612:100120:2> Christmas Caboose too, some locomotives have the nose camera and some don't. It should be possible to add it to other locomotives but I have not clue as to how.

There are actually quite a few Christmas cars. I just wish there were better snow covered trees other than those 4 or 6 sided ones.

And I would love to know if there is a way to make nose or headlight cameras.

Back