Missing Assets Help Request 3

I continue my quest for missing assets...

Would anyone know where this asset is and where it may be found? It's no longer available from the DLS apparently.

I visited the author's web page but it was last updated 2011. Many of the other items are still in DLS but not this one.

Kuid 60238:15034

PRR Maintenance Flat Car
Designed to be used with the Marion steam shovel, used to support and protect the shovel bucket during transport.

Any help and/or sharing of the file would be greatly appreciated.

[edit] I have also just discovered the author is still active here on the DLS and hope he will see this post. But I also sent a PM in hopes of response but if anyone is able to assist me it would be much appreciated.[edit]

Thank you

KevinB

Last edited:
Thank you but I'm still unable to locate the file. What is best way to search?

I've tried PRR under rollingstock, the KUID search doesn't work for me.

TANE or TRS19 > Custom> KUID > input the kuid number clear the other options and it should appear.

Thank you, Malc.

Are you meaning in the CM or via the web page? When I search in the DL here on web, I get no results with this search:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KB_Trainz_Search_1.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KB

Blimey, look at your own screen shot. Download from there is NOT supported, you have to do it from the DLS inside the game. I just found it in 2 seconds!

It's build 1.5 so wouldn't show up on the web page with those settings, It will show up using CM or Manage content which is how you are supposed to download these days. Its also got sliding wheels being rather old, just had a look at it.

Back