Problem loading TRS19 from disc

I am having problems loading trs19 from the disc which I have just purchased. I followed the instructions but I'm getting different outcomes. I double click on the TRS19 Installer and eventually get a black box titles TRS19 Online patch (not responding). I am connected to the internet. Nothing happens. Frustrating as I paid good money for the disk version. Has anyone else had this problem or any suggestions? Thanks.

Hi Dave

Thanks for the info. I have visited the thread you suggested and copied it and will take a good look at it over the weekend. Should it really be this complex to install a program from a disc. Feel like returning it for a refund as I paid a considerable amount of money for it. Cheers. Norm

I am having problems loading trs19 from the disc which I have just purchased. I followed the instructions but I'm getting different outcomes. I double click on the TRS19 Installer and eventually get a black box titles TRS19 Online patch (not responding). I am connected to the internet. Nothing happens. Frustrating as I paid good money for the disk version. Has anyone else had this problem or any suggestions? Thanks.

I had that, and I just let it do it's thing, then I was promoted for disk 1, which you'll have to go into the folder that's on the disk, and selecting the .bin file, then installation should proceed without any further issues

Back